Hi, I’m Kristina Duke, the head of Decluttering Diva.
I am mum of three wonderful kids aged 15, 17 & 20 and a wife to a husband who drives dangerous goods trucks for a living, and with 3 of them diagnosed with ADHD, you can imagine our lives and schedule are pretty crazy.
When I’m not decluttering homes I enjoy singing (hence the “diva” name), DIYing around my home, hanging with my friends, continuing my studies, op shopping and when I have spare time I love to read (especially books and magazines about organising!) and binge watch Netflix.
Achieved Level II ADHD Specialist certificate & Level II Chronic Disorganisation Specialist Certificate. As part of Kristina’s continued studies she chooses to learn through the Institute of Challenging Disorganization (ICD). This non-for-profit organisation that provides education and training to professional organisers and related professional working with the chronically disorganised population.
- Completed ‘Quality, Safety and You’ – NDIS Worker Orientation Module through NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission June 2020
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider (www.mhfa.com.au)
- Achieved Expert level member accreditation through the Australian Association of Professional Organisers Inc (AAPO) in June 2016 after demonstrating over 750 hours organising work and over 50 hours of personal Professional Development. Kristina also served as the Sydney Forum Leader in 2016/7, Vice President in 2015/6 and Marketing Portfolio Manager for 2014/15.
The DD Team have all completed the Hoarding Home Solutions for Independent Service Providers online training. HHS is an Australian comprehensive online training program developed to bridge the gap between hoarding research and practical application with clients.
Decluttering Diva is proud to support local causes including:
- Asquith Boys HS
- North Shore Mums Smiles2U
- Studio Artes Fire Appeal
- Every Little Bit Helps
- Rescue Resource
- Sail for Cancer (Bobbin Head Cruising Club)
- ASPECT (Autism Spectrum Australia)
- North Shore Mums
- OXFAM – trail walking team featuring Kara from The Block
- Hornsby Heights PS
- Hornsby North PS
- Wideview PS
- Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea
- Wahroonga Tigers Rugby Club
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- Berowra APEX
- Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury
- Hornsby Womens Shelter
- Our Lady of Dolours PS
- Turramurra PS
- and more…