Hi, I’m Kristina Duke, the Decluttering Diva.
I am mum of three wonderful kids aged 13, 15 & 18 and a wife to a husband who drives dangerous goods trucks for a living, so as you can imagine our lives and schedule are pretty crazy.
When I’m not decluttering homes I enjoy singing (hence the “diva” name), DIYing around my home, hanging with my friends, continuing my studies, op shopping and when I have spare time I love to read (especially books and magazines about organising!) and binge watch Netflix.
- I am currently working on obtaining Level II ADHD Specialist certificate as part of my continued studies with Institute of Challenging Disorganization (ICD). This non-for-profit organisation that provides education and training to professional organisers and related professional working with the chronically disorganised population.
- Completed the Hoarding Home Solutions for Independent Service Providers online training. HHS is a comprehensive online training program developed to bridge the gap between hoarding research and practical application with clients.
- Level II CD (Chronic Disorganisation) Specialist Certificate from the ICD.
- Expert level member accreditation from the Australian Association of Professional Organisers Inc in June 2016 after demonstrating over 750 hours organising work and over 50 hours of personal Professional Development. I also served as their Sydney Forum Leader in 2016/7, Vice President in 2015/6 and Marketing Portfolio Manager for 2014/15.
Decluttering Diva is proud to support local groups including:
- Asquith Boys HS
- NSM Smiles2U
- Studio Artes Fire Appeal
- Every Little Bit Helps
- Rescue Resource
- Sail for Cancer (Bobbin Head Cruising Club)
- ASPECT (Autism Spectrum Australia)
- North Shore Mums
- OXFAM – trail walking team featuring Kara from The Block
- Hornsby Heights PS
- Hornsby North PS
- Wideview PS
- Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea
- Wahroonga Tigers Rugby Club
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- Berowra APEX
- Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury
- Hornsby Womens Shelter
- Our Lady of Dolours PS
- Turramurra PS
- and more…